Wednesday 22 July 2009

Things I saw in Malaysia


So with my feet still beyond walking on, let me show you some things that I saw last year in Malaysia. The picture above is nothing more than jungle. Malaysia has lots of jungle.

I have no idea what this is. It has a Lewis Carol like weirdness to it. This was taken at a wildlife reserve near the outskirts of the city.

This is a picture of a caterpillar being carted off into the jungle by some massive red ants. I'm glad I didn't stay too long.

Here at the side of the roads is a herd of buffalo. I didn't get too close!

This is one of the millions of massive butterflies irresistibly attracted to the daft over luminescence of the Patronas Towers. This poor chap, like all those other poor creatures lured out of the jungle was doomed.

Aslan? I'm glad this chap was in the reserve, behind a small moat of water. I wouldn't really want to meat him.


No comments:

Post a Comment